Sunday 26 September 2010

Similar Covers

I came across Amaryllis in Blueberry by Christina Meldrum and it reminded me of another book. If you look at the cover, you'll be able to tell too.

Amaryllis in Blueberry

I love the blue hues, but when I first saw the cover it reminded me of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.



Somewhat similiar, I'm sure I've seen ano ther book that looks like Amaryllis in Blueberry, but at this time I can't remember what the name is. That's going to actually bug me now, because I know the book, but can't remember it. It will come to be eventually though.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great books.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I like this comparison, they are alike but also unique =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do sound similar! I haven't heard of Amaryllis in Blueberry, but I love Twilight. Oh and I love your icon. Touch Detective.<3

    ReplyDelete